Care Package from Her Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Spring Break may be over, but we’re finally getting into that spring weather! And nothing says Happy Spring better than a care package sent to us by Her Campus Nationals! Take a peek inside our care package to see the hottest spring products to help you recuperate from Spring Break and get into that spring groove!

Look at all those goodies!

Nothing says “soft hair” better than the TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Control Kit. If you have uncontrollably frizzy hair or in general want a boost for your hair, this kit can solve your hair problems. Get up to 7-days of salon-smooth hair and let this product work with the heat of your flat iron to give you that smooth look!

Get ready for a long, restful beauty sleep for our lovely collegiettes! neuro SLEEP is a drink from neurosonic that is specially formulated to let you normalize your sleeping patterns! Now you can get a better night’s rest and wake up feeling energized and refreshed! Only 35 calories per bottle!

If you have dry, damaged hair, try out this fun product! Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Conditioner is a multi-tasking product that works as a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in-detangler and shine treatment all in one! This is one product you defnitely need to add to your hair care routine!

And some other fun stuff included in the care package:

• Chiptole Free Burrito & Chips/Guac Cards
  • European Wax Center free waxing vouchers
  • Her Campus SWAG
  • Yokini Swimwear coupon cards

This is one of the awesome perks of working for Her Campus! Thank you HC Nationals for the care package!

Be sure to check out these products! I heard that some products will be making an appearance at the Delta Days Auction (Sunday, March 23 at 1PM) so show up early and snatch some of these goodies!!

Priscilla is a senior at Rhodes College, a liberal arts college located in Memphis, TN. She intends on majoring in Commerce & Business and minoring in International Studies. She currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief & Her Campus Rhodes Campus Correspondent. In addition to working on the Her Campus Rhodes team, Priscilla is a sister of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, Rhodes College Diplomat, Rhodes Activities Board representative, and a Rhodes Peer Assistant. She loves flowers, hiking, cooking, music, hanging out with friends and exploring good Memphis eats!