jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Affordable Fall Fashion: Accessories For Less

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Hey everyone! As the temperature is dropping and the leaves changing colors, it’s time to start dressing for fall. If, like me, you’re getting sick of crop tops and jean shorts, “sweater weather” is extremely exciting. But no fall outfit is complete without a few good (and maybe warm) accessories. So, without further ado, here’s a few fall trends that can be purchased without breaking the college student’s bank account.

Over the knee boots

Although these badass boots are generally expensive, here is a few pairs that are reasonable:

$49.95  DSW (click for link)

$44.90  Forever 21

Skinny scarves

Scarves are a fall must-have, and now they come with a new twist. Skinny scarves have been all over the runway this season.

$14.00 Urban Outfitters

$20.00 Free People

Chokers

This trend should not be new to us 90’s girls; chokers are back in actions. Luckily, most chokers are under $10 so we can all channel the style of our birth years.

$5.95 Amazon

$5.90 Forever 21

Platform shoes

Platform shoes and boots are a cute way to give yourself some height (if you’re short like me), or dress up a casual outfit.

$32.90 Forever 21

$44.95 DSW

Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo