6 Things You Need To Survive The Aftermath Of Ring By Spring

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

Ah, summer. School is over, beach days are coming, and wedding planning is in full swing for 95% of Regent graduates who, incidentally, found “The One” in their final semester of senior year. 

They’ll have you know, of course, that this is absolutely not a case of Regent’s “Ring by Spring” dating culture…

No, this is most definitely a case of mature adults dating and loving and SHE SAID YASSSS Instagramming.

And for the supportive friends who get invited to all those weddings, it means packing for road trips…a lot of them.

So, if you and/or your friends have gotten rings by spring, here are six things you should pack:

1. Krazy Glue

It might sound like a weird thing to pack, but Krazy Glue can work for all kinds of wedding emergencies, such as shoe repairs, wardrobe malfunctions, and decoration fixes.

2. Neutral Lipstick 

Packing light is always best, and with multiple changes of clothes for all the events a wedding weekend entails, you’ll need one color that works with everything. Buxom’s Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly works with any skin tone and clothing color combination, and they’re offering Her Campus readers 20% off an entire purchase at buxomcosmetics.com until 5/31/18!

3. Double-duty Hair Products

Another way to pack light is by bringing products that do it all: for instance, dry shampoo can be used to make dirty hair look cleaner or give volume to freshly washed hair. Bed Head by TIGI’s Oh Bee Hive! Dry Shampoo fits the bill, and their Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray detangles hair AND conditions it. Her Campus readers can get $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE!

4. Face Masks

This one’s just a no-brainer. Travel stress + changes in climate + late nights all wreak havoc on skin, so use Freeman Beauty face masks to de-stress and care for your skin at the same time.

5. Shaving Essentials

With all the summer dresses wedding require, you’ll need to remember shaving supplies. Schick razors promise a shave so close that you can skip a day, which is perfect for busy wedding schedules, and Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner saves even more time since it doesn’t even have to be rinsed off: just apply, shave, and go!

6. Mini Pouches

With all the little things that you’ll need to keep track of on a road trip (safety pins, anyone?) you’ll need a way to organize it all. Hercampus.com offers adorable little bags for all your travel needs (my favorite says “Blood Type: Iced Coffee”).

Image Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4,