Spring Break 2014 Her Campus Swag!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ramapo chapter.

Her Campus brought us some lovely gifts for some much needed Spring Break Relaxation! We love every bit that you sent us and thank you so much for all of the lovely merchandise.

Her Campus kept us cool with their amazing Supper Classy Koozies, which are the best to keep a cool drink in, and some pretty in pink essentials, such as a car window sticker and a pair of HC sunglasses. With midterms gone, Chipotle gave us a reason to celebrate with two coupons for FREE food, which we all went crazy for.  Neuro sent us a neat and amazing sleep kit, which included a sleep mask and yummy bottle of Neuro Sleep. Obviously, the perfect Spring Break is not complete without amazing hair! TRESemme gave us so many of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System kits and ZOTOS Bioterra sent us their signature Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner, which has helped Elina’s hair feel silky smooth! Yokini Swimwear gave us an amazing deal for customizable bathing suit bottoms that can you rep RCNJ on the beach wherever you go!  Let’s not forget the last amazing gift from European Wax Center. All of us girls got a choice of free eyebrow, underarm, or bikini waxes just before spring break!

A big grateful thanks to the Her Campus national team, Neuro, TRESemme, ZOTOS Biotera, Yokini Swimwear and European Wax Center for giving us the right things to finish off our semester in our #HCSurvivalKits. You all are the most amazing people ever!

HCXO,

Her Campus Ramapo

Angel Branco. Editor in Chief of Her Campus Ramapo.
Hey Guys!! My name is Elina and I'm the Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Ramapo Chapter here at Her Campus :)Right now, I'm a senior studying journalism at Ramapo College. My dream is to work in the field of entertainment news-- either through broadcasting or magazine journalism. Right now, I'm interning at Elvis Duran and the Morning Show and I am obsessed!!! I can only hope to continue on this road, and until then I'll be doing whatever I can to make that possible. Though I'm only a half-hour from school, I live on campus and wouldn't have it any other way. If I need some fam-time I'm close enough of a drive where it's not a hassle, and far enough where I have my space. I live with pledge sisters-- I'm a member of Sigma Delta Tau here at Ramapo. These girls are my LIFE!I hope you have as much fun reading our Her Campus chapter as we've had making it possible each week. HAPPY READING!! XOXOXFollow me for more:Twitter: @ElinaTarkInstagram: @Ella__XO (two underscores)