What To Do if You’re a Person Who Doesn’t like Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

What To Do if You’re a Person Who Doesn’t Like Fall

By: Marianna Rappa

1. Embrace it

I know fall is a time for comfy sweaters and hot drinks along with chilly days spent inside. But not everyone is a fan of fall. The people who are huge fans of heat and the beach are still stuck in the summer phase of wearing shorts and flip-flops and spending their days drinking iced coffee and going to the beach. But they can’t help but feel sad when the sun doesn’t come out and the days become jeans and sweater weather. I know some people don’t like fall, but it’s better to embrace it and wear skinny jeans with a long sleeve then get a cold and be sick.

2. Find Something You like About the Season

I know fall is a season that many people love, especially for the pumpkin spice lattes and the caramel apples but some people miss the popsicles, hot days and having lunch on the beach. Even if you don’t like fall, find something that interests you. Maybe go to a fall festival, go apple picking, carving pumpkins or eat fall-themed food to get in the spirit for fall. You will end up liking it in the end or you will wish you lived in Florida where it is always warm. Either way, you will figure out something.

3. Suck it Up

I know some people are going to complain about fall and the cold weather but I’m going to tell you right now to stop complaining. Suck it up because before you know it, it will be summer again. And you can go to the beach and enjoy the nice, warm weather.

Marianna Rappa

Quinnipiac '21

Just a free spirit that loves to write and express myself through my writing and my poetry. I enjoy longboarding, video games and listening to music. In my free time, I write and create playlists. I also enjoy meditation and exploring nature. As Buddha once said: "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
A local environmentalist, Game of Thrones enthusiast, meme loving, Leo. When I am not doing homework catch me surfing twitter, watching Lemonade Mouth, or preaching about Climate Change!