Trending at QU: The Ella Nylon Tote

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

I know you’ve seen them around campus, and now on HerCampusQU! The Ella Nylon Tote by Tory Burch is sweeping our campus left and right! This nylon tote can stand up to all my heavy textbooks, binders and laptop, water and pens and still give me more room!  13” x 17” x 4.5”, this is THE PERFECT bag for school, between its size, versatility and style… I’m practically drooling over it.

Not only is it perfect for school, but it’s also perfect for every day use! Reviews rave about the roominess, the way it doesn’t slip down your shoulder (we ALL know the pain of having to pull the straps up multiple times walking across the Quad…) and it’s been compared to the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. However it’s much more reasonably priced and you’ll be sure to fall in love with it! It comes in black and navy, which means you’ve got options to match every possible outfit you can come up with!

You can get it right from the Tory Burch website for only $195! Happy shopping, Collegiettes!

Spot an Ella Nylon Tote around campus?  Tweet your photos to @hercampusqu and help spread the trend!