Sarah Michel ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Sarah Michel

Age: 21

Major: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management

Year: Senior

Hometown: Valley Stream, NY

What are some fun facts about yourself?

I dance, I love to cook, and I’m bilingual.

Where and what was your internship?

Tres Cares in Manhattan and I had a restaurant internship.

When did you find out about the internship?

I found out I got my internship April of this year.

Can you explain some of the best moments from your internships?

My favorite moments from my internship were definitely the events we attended. I interned at a restaurant we got to vendor at a lot of fairs and festivals throughout the city. The best festival we went to by far was the Governor’s Ball. It was a big music and food festival held in NYC. The venue was completely packed and we had a blast as a team.

Are there any organizations you are part of on campus?

Yes, I am a part of Dance Company and QU NAACP.

How did you join the dance team and what has been your contribution?

I auditioned for the team fall semester my freshman year. I have contributed to the team by choreographing 2-3 dances a semester for our showcases.

Is there anything you have contributed to the Quinnipiac community?

I can’t say that I personally have made a large contribution, but I definitely participate and help out with some events hosted on campus. Just this semester I attended and performed at Relay for Life with my team and I volunteered at the annual Fall Fest.

How has Quinnipiac impact your decisions for your career?

My ENT professors at QU are the ones who have really helped me narrow in on what I want to do in life and showed me how to break down my personal big picture into steps for the future. They have allowed me access to them at all times and for that I am grateful.

My name is Tori Batiste and I am a current junior at Quinnipiac University studying Film and Women's Studies. I am a Texas native and cant wait for life to bring more happiness and joy. I enjoy anything that can spark my imagination and that challenges me. I have so much to share with the world that I just cant help but express myself.
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!