This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Samir Kalil

Age: 20

Major: Physical Therapy

Hometown: Mount Vernon, New York

Relationship status: Single

Campus involvement: I’m on the basketball team and I am involved with the SAAC club, which is a student athlete community service organization.  I am also in the Investment Club.

Any siblings?: I have a younger brother and an older sister.

What’s your idea of the perfect girl?: Nice, smart, great personality, cares for others, stays fit, keeps it classy but also knows when to have fun.

Do you have any pets?: No, but I wish I had a dog.

If you could go back in time, what time period would you choose?: I would probably go back to the ’80s because of all the cool movements that were going on, and I’m a fan of the fashion.

Favorite food: I’m a big seafood fan, especially lobster and crab.

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, caring, and competitive.

Fun fact: I’m a pretty good dancer.

Ideal date: A day out on the beach somewhere nice in the Caribbean and a nice dinner after.

Sweetest thing you’ve done for a girl: I took her out to the city, and we went ice skating, got a horse ride to the wax museum, and I gave her a nice ring for our one-year anniversary.

Senior at Quinnipiac. I love traveling, shopping, Lake George, family, friends, my two dogs, glitter, and elephants :) Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, as well as Instagram and Twitter @annienoordsy
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!