This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Raquish Foster! He is a senior criminal justice major that cracks some pretty good jokes, is laid back, and knows how to have a good time. Raquish is easy to get along with, fun to be around, and has great hair.

Name: Raquish Foster

Age: 21

Hometown: Newark, NJ

Major: Criminal Justice

Instagram: tgiquish

Relationship Status: Single (ready to mingle)

Height: 6”1

Hobbies: Playing cards, drawing, and singing. I used to play football and basketball too.

Celebrity Crush: Meagan Good

Dog or Cat person: Dog

Favorite Food:  Lasagna

Favorite Band: B2K

Best Concert you’ve ever been to: Jay Z and Kanye’s Watch the Throne tour

If you were trapped on the QU campus by yourself for winter break, what is one thing you would do for fun? Build the biggest igloo ever on the quad.

What was the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Although I can swim a little bit, I’m terrified of water. When I was a freshmen in high school I went canoeing with one of my teachers and his sons. The canoe tipped over and I thought I was going to die.

What do you think about man buns: I don’t like it. I think it’s corny and I wouldn’t pick it up,but other people like different things.

What is the first thing you notice in a girl: Her eyes.

What would be one aspect of a perfect date: A girl being able to hold my attention.

I am a Sociology major/ English minor at Quinnipiac University. I also am in the MAT program studying to become an elementary school teacher. I love to read, write, and drink coffee!
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!