QU Welcomes 1st Ever Nutrition Club!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

This year, Quinnipiac filled a void with its newly founded Nutrition Club.  One thing that this school is severely lacking is healthy eating initiatives. The café has little to no options for a satisfying meal unless you want to eat a salad three times a day. The goal with the Nutrition Club is to educate students on how to make better choices when navigating the cafeteria and how to lead an overall healthy lifestyle.

The Nutrition Club has many upcoming goals for future semesters. They have already taken initiative in speaking with the café in order to supply for vegan friendly foods. While one cooking show has already been filmed, another is in the works. Also, they will be putting out newsletters with tips for making better choices in the cafeterias.  If you would like to get involved, the meetings are once a week in the new student center room 117 at 9:15 Tuesday nights. Make sure to follow them on social networking!

@QU_Eats

And on tumblr http://qu-nutrition.tumblr.com/