Put Your Game On, Whatever It May Be!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

As Collegiettes we support our teams through the clothing we wear, and want to look great doing it! Amy Skidmore and Katie Morrison, two very upbeat southern gals, who love to support their favorite sports teams have created their own clothing line of custom skirts made from recycled T-shirts. The clothing line “Put Your Game On” (PYGO) is primarily sports oriented and has made women literally able to wear their support in a whole new way! The skirts can be customized to anyone’s “game,” and are very popular among some of the most famous football, basketball, and baseball programs around the country. These customized, comfortable, and fashion forward skirts are the definition of team spirit!

“We, at Put your Game on, appreciate all types of games. So, whether you’re out there screaming for your
favorite team or feeling a little naughty, playful, fun or different, then we’ve got the GAME…I mean skirt for you!” -Amy Skidmore, creator, owner, and FAB sports fan.

The best part about the clothing line is that it is completely customizable. If you love the Red Sox you can create your own Red Sox skirt. Love Justin Bieber? Get a Justin Bieber skirt and show your love for the teenage sensation by wearing it to a concert! If you’re a fan of something and you want to show everyone you love it, Put Your Game On!

PYGO is on Facebook, Etsy, Pinterest, and YouTube. Please visit and like the Facebook page to follow all the latest updates on the brand, giveaways, and offerings! To buy a skirt or other clothing item contact through Facebook or browse on Etsy! Don’t forget to Put Your Game On for your next athletic outing!

Callie Barkley is the Campus Correspondent and a contributing writer for Quinnipiac University. At Quinnipiac, which is located in Callie's home state of Connecticut, she studies Public Relations with a minor in Computer Information Systems and will be graduating in 2014. Callie's writing interests are related to healthy eating, working out, and surviving the intern/job world. When Callie is not focused on her work she loves to spend time with her friends and family, travel, and will take up any offer to have a little fun!
Molly is a senior print journalism major and psychology minor at Quinnipiac University. She enjoys cooking, baking, reading, and spending as much time on the beach as possible. Molly loves to travel, and recently brought home a dog, Kodiak, from Rincon, Puerto Rico in January 2011. She is an aspiring food writer for publications such as Gourmet, and Fine Cooking. In preparation for this career, Molly spent the summer of 2011 working on an organic farm, and hopes to attend the Culinary Institute of America after graduating from QU in the spring. Having been a transfer to Quinnipiac in the fall of her sophomore year, Molly knows the importance of being outgoing and friendly, and hopes to make many wonderful memories during her last year in Hamden.