The Most Universal Eye Makeup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

I introduce to you the Stila Smudge Crayon.  It’s the simple, compact, retractable chubby crayon that works as a primer, shadow, and liner all in one.  It comes in eight flattering shades— black, midnight blue, antique, rose, kitten, umber, pink violet, and smoke.  Best of all, it’s waterproof, which means you don’t have to worry about those colorful smudges collecting in the corners of your eyes by midday.

Application is simple with the twist-up tip and built-in sharpener, which pulls out from the bottom of the crayon.  If you’re feeling coy, swipe it along top or bottom lashes (smudge for a sexy effect).  For a night out, try using the color as a shadow and swipe it gently across the eyelid, remembering to smudge lightly afterward to avoid collecting and creasing.  Because there is such a variety in the ways and colors that can be worn with this crayon, people of any age can wear it.

Stila products are available at ULTA Beauty and Sephora, and this specific product costs about $22.

I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!