Love is in the Air!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Love is in the air, and I’m sure you’re going to love what I’ve got up my sleeves. That’s right guys, Valentines Day. That means roses, chocolates, and the stress over what to wear, what to gift… the whole deal. But while you’re fretting over where your S.O. may be taking you, why don’t I save you the trouble and pick some outfits, or at least, inspire your choices, with some of my own choicest picks!

You can’t go wrong with something covered in hearts, like this MSGM Heidi Sweater, some skinny jeans, and a pair of wedge boots (like J. Crew’s McAlistar wedges! They’re adorable and comfortable!). Even what this model is wearing is perfect. I’m practically swooning already!

This Ana Sweater from Lilly Pulitzer is my favorite! Paired with some CeCe ballet flats from J. Crew, some cigarette pants… this is my ideal outfit for class on Valentines Day. You’re sure to turn heads, and these sweaters are stealing my heart.

While it’s cute for school and work, I’m not sure these sweaters are date material. This Lilly Pulitzer Whitaker Wrap Dress matched with a white or patterned scarf, and a pair of gold or silver heels would be an ideal date-night dress.

If you’re looking for something a little different, Forever 21 has this adorable Iconic Fit & Flare Dress that would be PERFECT for a date, whether it’s a homemade meal and a movie, or going out for a night on the town!

No matter what you choose, I hope your Valentines Day is happy, romantic, relaxing and enjoyable. And we all know it starts with finding the right outfit – something that will make you radiant. Have a happy Valentines Day!