Lilly Pulitzer Takes Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Target’s newest collaboration comes from the mother of all things preppy and bright, Lilly Pulitzer!  The line hits stores and the web on April 19, so start saving because this dream come true is just around the corner.  The line will include everything from apparel to housewares and items for both women and children.  Lilly Pulitzer isn’t necessarily every girl’s go-to designer, but with more than 210 pieces in the collection, you are sure to find something to put a little pep in your step!  If you’re just as excited as I am for this incredible collaboration, continue reading for a sneak peek of the line soon to be in Target stores across America:

If this swimsuit doesn’t scream summer, I don’t know what does.  Pair it with a cute straw hat for the perfect beach outfit.

These flow-y pants are flattering on any woman, no matter your shape or size.  Pair these with a white tee and denim jacket for lunch or throw on a pair of sky-high wedges for dinner.

Words cannot describe how perfect this dress is for a night out in the summer!  Pair it with a bold red or pink lip for a perfect complimentary pair.

Dare to be bold in this bright pink dress.  Pair it with a taupe blazer and nude heels for the perfect work outfit.

Make sure to pick up your favorite new pieces on April 19 at your local Target location.  There’s nothing like a little Lilly to brighten a girl’s day!

Hello, My name is Brittany Hayles and I am a sophomore student at Quinnipiac University! I am currently studying Business Management with a minor in Computer Information Systems, in hopes of someday working as a manager in the corporate side of the fashion industry!
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!