Lezlie McEachern

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name:

Lezlie McEachern

Age: 20

Major: Behavioral Neuroscience

Instagram: ohitslezlie

Hometown: New Haven, CT

Relationship Status: Single

What are some unique facts about yourself?

I am very passionate for things I care about, I hate drinking, my favorite color is black, and my favorite food is baby back ribs! (yum!)

What are your hobbies?

I am a homebody so I like to watch movies and just relax. I also like to travel. I have been to many Caribbean islands and would love to see more of the world. I am also a big foodie. I love trying new foods. Right now my new obsession is Thai food. I love it.

What do you look for in a partner?

Financially stable, always willing to try new things, educated, humble, and respects his mother. I’d also like my partner to have some of the same interests as me.

What is your ideal date?

I think my ideal date would be for my date to cook for me. Even if the meal is mediocre, I still want to see that you put in the effort to make something for me. After dinner, we would go take a walk on the beach. Walks on the beach are so relaxing. Then we would go out for dessert. I love Italian pastries and anything covered in chocolate followed by a good foot massage.

What are your turn on’s and turn off’s?

Turn on: confidence, funny, I like to laugh, and ambitious. I like my guys to have goals and not afraid to go after what they want.

Turn off: cockiness, short height, being close-minded, passive aggressiveness, immaturity, and horrible communication skills. 

What have you done to make your partner smile?

Just being myself. I think if everyone is 100% their genuine self around their partner, that will make them smile. 

My name is Tori Batiste and I am a current junior at Quinnipiac University studying Film and Women's Studies. I am a Texas native and cant wait for life to bring more happiness and joy. I enjoy anything that can spark my imagination and that challenges me. I have so much to share with the world that I just cant help but express myself.
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!