This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

As you may have heard, 3 of the 5 Kardashian/Jenner sisters recently had children within months of each other. Kim, not being able to conceive her third child due to placenta accrete, a potential life threatening condition. Via surrogate, Kim gave birth to Chicago in January. Kylie, the youngest sister, gave birth to Stormi in February. Kylie kept this pregnancy a secret because it was something she had to do alone. Lastly Khloe, gave birth to a baby girl last week, True Thompson.

Khloe previously married to Lamar Odom, openly shared her infertility struggle on Keeping Up With The Kardashians (KUWTK). When she became pregnant with Tristan Thompson’s child she was overjoyed. Days before giving birth, Khloe found out that Tristan had been cheating on her in multiple occasions while she has chosen to stay with a serial cheater this may not be the choice for baby True (ironically, naming the baby True to what her father was not).

Kourtney, who had children out of wedlock with Scott Disick could attest to having a cheating father is not the best on the children. Khloe always hated Scott from the beginning for treating Kourtney terribly but now that she is in the same situation as Kourtney was she sees it in a different light. Khloe choosing to stay with Tristan makes me not even feel bad for because she is the one who putting herself back into the situation. Khloe has also chosen to air the cheating scandal as well as True’s birth on the next season on KUWTK. Many fans on twitter have tweeted Khloe saying that the best thing for her to do is let Tristan watch the birth on the next season and to be out of True’s life but since we are dealing with the Kardashian’s obviously it won’t be as simple as that. 

Lisa Ferrara

Quinnipiac

Hi! My name is Lisa Ferrara and I am a 3+1 Graphic Interactive Design and Media Studies major. I am from Little Ferry, New Jersey which is 10 minutes outside of New York City. I enjoy traveling, trying and of course documenting ascetically pleasing new foods, and spending times with my family and friends.I love to keep up with new media trends, read an unusual amount of Buzzfeed articles and watch way too many Youtube videos. After graduation, I plan on moving out to L.A. to land a job as a web designer and social media coordinator in a magazine or web company that specializes in fashion, beauty, or pop culture.
Brooke Van Allen

Quinnipiac '19

Hi! My name is Brooke and I'm a Senior at Quinnipiac and the CC of our chapter. In addition to blogging, I am passionate about animal welfare, nature and environmentalism, holistic health, cooking, and travel (I Just returned from a semester abroad in Thailand). I'm a psychology major and am infatuated with the human mind and listening to and helping people with anything going on in their lives.