Just the Little Things: Tina Fey

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Now, if you don’t know who Tina Fey is… Well, you either must be lying or you have been hiding under a rock. She’s not only a fabulous actress but she has a personality that is only paralleled by that of Amy Poehler. Having recently paired together to host the 2014 Golden Globes, Tina Fey is obviously a hot topic. 

Not only does her hilarity reach levels that are hardly obtained by comedians but also, have you seen her hair?! No, seriously: Have you? Her hair is surreal. And maybe her hair is only flawless because she’s a celebrity; but, then again, maybe it’s because she uses Garnier’s hair products.  HCQU was lucky enough to receive 200 shampoo and conditioner packets from Garnier… so, we can finally be on Tina’s level of stunning.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care… 

That being said, who better than Tina Fey and some awesome collegiettes to represent their brand? Look for some of our free trial-sized samples around campus over the next month so you can see the results for yourself. After all, Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner is said to instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! And who doesn’t want that? 

Tara O'Neill

Quinnipiac

Sophomore. Print Journalism major. The whole point of this blog is satire and sarcasm. You really can't take me too seriously on here... I'm just trying to introduce everyone to a new perspective on things.