This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Ah, tis the season of jack o’ lanterns, witches, warlocks, PSLs and… f*ckboys?!

That’s right.

Lexi Fragola and Jessica Zharnest, juniors at the University of Connecticut, decided to create costumes and dress up as THE horrible, no-good-dirty-rotten f*ckboy by wearing shirts with text and Tinder messages on them that were sent by college men. The women also wore snapback hats to complete the f*ckboy look.

Fragola and Zharnest asked their friends to join in on the fun by sending their personal experiences as well.

According to Buzzfeed, Fragola and Zharnest “did it for a laugh, but the women say the costumes have inspired very real conversations about rape culture. ‘It’s funny, but it’s also serious,’ added Zharnest. ‘Every girl can relate to it.”’ 

The costumes have quickly gone viral and the women received praise from others who have been victims of f*ckboy situations. They’ve even gotten apologies from the boys guilty of f*ckboy antics! 

Buzzfeed provided a full list of the messages used on the shirts: 

• “Women are like currency here.”
  • “We’re fornicating this evening.”
  • “I just fuck you when I’m bored. I don’t feel like I used to. You could be hotter.”
  • “I’m tryna eat your ass.”
  • “Tired as hell in bed. Come massage me.”
  • “Oh ok I was gonna see if you wanted to hang, I mean ‘hang.’”
  • “You’re seriously the only person that pisses me off.”
  • “Come on it’s just physical it’s not like I’m attracted to you or anything.”
  • “Just hope you know we’re fucking today.”
  • “Do you think men and women are equal… ‘no have you seen my biceps.’”
  • “It’s going to be an easy transition into the bedroom.”
  • “We’re gonna fuck cause everyone else sucks.”
  • “I’ve never had to work hard to get a girl.”
  • “If you get a massage tonight, I get pussy.”

Lexi and Jess, on behalf of all of us collegiettes who have fallen victim to the creepy f*ckboy, we love you and salute you.

Keep it spooky, collegiettes! ;) 

QU CONTRIBUTOR

Quinnipiac '20

This author has graduated from QU.
Caisse Davis

Quinnipiac

Hi, Collegiettes! My name is Caisse. I'm a senior journalism major at Quinnipiac University, just looking to prove my writing other than in a sea of girls in Lily and boys in pastel colored button-ups. Feel free to check out my articles, as well as my personal blog! http://caissedavis.wordpress.com