Christina Barbaro ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Meet one of QU’s finest track stars, Christina Barbaro! Christina is a beautiful, fun, outgoing sophomore who loves to make people laugh. She is also one of the leaders for the Christian Fellowship and enjoys leading the QU Athletes Fellowship. Christina has a passion for nursing and truly loves being a Bobcat!

Name: Christina Barbaro

Age: 20

Hometown: Franklinville, NJ

Major: Nursing

Instagram: cmbarbaro

Relationship Status: single

Height: 5’’9

Hobbies: running, going to church, and hanging out with friends

What is your event in track: hurdles                              

What are you excited about for the season: I’m excited to run my personal best, be part of the team community, and compete with my friends!

Celebrity Crush: Zac Efron

Dog or Cat person: Dog

Favorite Food:  Cheese

Apple or pumpkin: Pumpkin

Favorite Band: One Direction

Current Favorite song: “Hello” by Adele

Best Concert you’ve ever been to: Katy Perry Prism tour

What is the boldest thing you’ve done: Leaving my family and coming to QU.

What do you think about man buns: I like them, but only some types. I really like the dark man buns.

What is the first thing you notice in a boy: His hair

What would be one aspect of a perfect fall date: Apple picking, drinking cider and eating donuts

I am a Sociology major/ English minor at Quinnipiac University. I also am in the MAT program studying to become an elementary school teacher. I love to read, write, and drink coffee!
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!