This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

I don’t know about you guys, but I sort of cherish my student ID and my Quinnipiac.edu email address. I know, I sound insane but my student status at QU has unlocked a door of savings for me. Yeah, I know right? Who would’ve thought that college students can actually save money. Despite our low wage jobs and the staggering amount of debt over our heads, retailers target college students because…well, we want their merchandise and we kind of make it look cool. Over the last few weeks I’ve been doing some intense shopping and I’ve discovered a list of retailers that offered pretty awesome discounts to those of us who literally scrounge for ways to save. Be sure to sign up online at www.myunidays.com with your University affiliated email address to receive all the online deals mentioned below! Happy Shopping!

1. Boohoo: 35% off purchases for students online.
  2. ASOS: 10% off full price online orders.
  3. Charlotte Russe: 10% off discount on all merchandise with proof of valid student ID in participating locations.
  4. Juicy Couture: 15% off discount in stores with a valid student ID.
  5. Kate Spade: 15% off discount in select stores with valid student ID. (ask at register)
  6. Alex & Ani: 10% off full price purchases 
  7. Express: 15% off online and in store purchases
  8. Forever 21: 10% off full price online orders.
  9. J. Crew: 15% off of your purchase in store.
  10. Topshop: 10% off online orders.
  11. Missguided: 40% off online orders.
  12. Hollister: 10% off in stores AND online.
  13. TOBI: 30% off online orders.
  14. Lime Crime: 20% off online orders.
  15. Public Desire: 30% off online orders.
  16. BCBGeneration: up to 40% off online and in store at participating locations.

QU CONTRIBUTOR

Quinnipiac '20

This author has graduated from QU.
Brooke Van Allen

Quinnipiac '19

Hi! My name is Brooke and I'm a Senior at Quinnipiac and the CC of our chapter. In addition to blogging, I am passionate about animal welfare, nature and environmentalism, holistic health, cooking, and travel (I Just returned from a semester abroad in Thailand). I'm a psychology major and am infatuated with the human mind and listening to and helping people with anything going on in their lives.