20 Ways to Enjoy the Quad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

The warm weather has finally arrived after a long, cold and miserable winter, and you should definitely be taking full advantage of it.  One of my favorite ways to celebrate the beautiful weather is spending time on the quad.  There are so many things you can do with such beautiful weather.  Here are some activities you might want to try out on the quad before summer break:

1. Tan
  2. Play frisbee
  3. Do yoga
  4. Daydream
  5. Sleep
  6. Play baseball
  7. Play lacrosse
  8. Play football
  9. Play soccer
  10. Do homework
  11. Study
  12. Read a book (or read for class)
  13. Write
  14. Sketch or draw
  15. Go star gazing (at night)
  16. Make some phone calls
  17. Eat lunch
  18. Talk with friends
  19. Do your group project
  20. Just chill and people watch

These are only a few of the numerous possibilities the quad holds.  So go out and enjoy the beautiful weather!  Ask your professor if you can have class outside on a nice day.  Go between or after classes and just relax and enjoy our beautiful campus and embrace the wonderful season that is spring.

Hi, I'm Savanna! I'm a junior at Quinnipiac University. I am working towards major is Graphic Design with a minor in Journalism. I have always loved to create, read and write and and am looking forward to implementing all those things in HerCampus!
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!