Which Part of Queen’s Are You, Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

Scroll down to find your zodiac sign and see which part of Queen’s you are!

Aries

People who belong to the Aries zodiac sign tend to be independent, smart and fierce. They’re known to be ones who love being the center of attention, just like the Queen’s ARC.

Taurus

Taurus men and women have a good eye for the aesthetic, and usually, love to read. You’ll most likely find a Taurus deep in their books in the Harry Potter Great Hall at the Douglas Library.

Gemini

Geminis love to have fun and are known to be confident, wild and extroverted. They thrive at Stages Night Club!

Cancer

Cancers have a wide range of emotions, are imaginative and creative, similar to the uniquely designed Mac-Corry building.

Leo

Leos are one of the bravest, adventurous and bold signs. And it takes bravery to survive in residence at Vic Hall!

Virgo

Some of the smartest, most sociable and clever signs are known to be Virgos. You can spot one at the Joseph Stauffer Library.

Libra

Libras are among one of the sweetest, friendliest, and most comforting signs, the exact feelings of comfort and warmth can be found at the Lazy Scholar.

Scorpio

Everyone loves the scramble intersection at University Ave, and Scorpios who are sociable, outgoing and focused would be found happily crossing it.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius people are rare, independent individuals who strive to be their own person and follow their hearts. They are unique, just like West Campus.

Capricorn

Capricorns are strong-willed, hard-working and goal-oriented. They can’t wait to graduate at Grant Hall and begin their ambitious journeys of the future.

Aquarius

Aquarians are known to be adventurous and they usually love to travel and explore different places. They would love to explore the many wonders of Downtown Kingston while they stay at Queen’s.

Pisces

Emotional and good at expressing their feelings, Pisces people will be found near Lake Ontario in between classes to feel the calming, yet strong water waves, similar to their nature.

hamdah shabbir

Queen's U '20

Hamdah is a fourth year English student at Queen's University. She loves painting, music, photography, and of course, writing. She hopes to publish her own novels someday in the future.