Kingston’s Best Coffee Shops

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

Whether you’re in need a of a change of scenery from Club Stauff or just need a new and more interesting place to hang out with friends, Kingston has the best to offer for cute, quaint coffee shops.

1. Northside Espresso + Kitchen

This place is to DIE for! If you’re looking for a Toronto-esque trendy, hipster coffee shop in Kingston, then this is the place to be! Not only is it instagrammable, but it’s chic, warm, and has GREAT coffee. Known for combining the essential Aussie café culture with our love for brunch, this place is a sure go-to spot with friends.

2. Crave Coffee House & Bakery

Crave has it all! You can’t miss this place on Princess! The smell of freshly baked goods is sure to draw you in at anytime! It’s the perfect place to study. It’s in the ideal location: far enough from campus, yet still in the city centre. Whether you’re there for a traditional latte or a gourmet treat, you’re sure to love every moment at Crave.

3. Balzac’s Coffee

Balzac’s is a classic! The old school vibes make you feel as if you’re in a small café in Europe. If you are in dire need of a strong coffee, then this is the place for you. Oh, and don’t forget to try their unique Coffee in a Cone!