Campus Cutie: Alina Kahil

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

Name: Alina Kahil

Faculty: Arts and Science

Graduating Year: 2017

Hometown: Mississauga, ON

What kinds of activities or groups are you involved in at Queen’s?

I’m volunteering at the campus radio station (CFRC 101.9) and I am also on the SnowJam campus promoting team.

How are you liking CFRC and what are your responsibilities?

So far, I’m loving the experience and next week I get to sit in on a live radio show called “Indie Wake up Call”. For now I’m helping with the music library and sorting CD’s and Vinyl records.

I heard that the trip for SnowJam is going to be at Tremblant! That’s awesome! Are people still able to sign up for it?

Yes they are! The price has gone up a little bit but it isn’t too late to sign up and all you need is two people minimum to sign up. So, yourself and a friend. PS: Use JAMSKI as the promo code to get $10 off the trip!

If you were stuck in a deserted island with all the basic necessities including food, water and shelter, what would you bring (not including family or pets)?

A guitar.

What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?

Chocolate chip Frappuccino

Favourite Music to Study to?

James Blunt or Coldplay

When you’re not working, what are some of the things you like to do on your spare time?

Play guitar, watch Scandal and other Netflix shows and go to the gym when I have enough motivation.

Celebrity Crush?

Franco brothers.

Guilty Pleasure?

Chocolate covered pretzels

What would your future look like if it were exactly the way you want it to be?

The female version of Harvey Specter. Living in a penthouse suite in London, UK with a very attractive husband and 2 kids.

Favourite Show?

The O.C.

All time favourite movie?

Limitless