This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

Listen up ladies, because we’ve got a treat for you. This Sunday, March 8th, is international women’s day and the day to recognize yourself for the Boss a** women you are. International women’s day is a time to celebrate female accomplishments in all aspects of life. Whether it is recognizing strong famous female figures that have inspired you or giving a shout-out to inspirational role models in your life. Most importantly, it’s a time to give yourself a pat on the back for how awesome you are! 

To celebrate this day, Hercampus wanted to give you the most Epic playlist of all time. This can be used for all occasions, whether you need a confidence boost pre-exam, gym hype or a typical Monday morning – we have got you covered!

Megan Farrell

Queen's U '21

Third year student at Queen's studying Politics, Philosophy, and Economics. You can always catch me doing one of three things: eating pickles, obsessing (a little too much) over bachelor drama, or actively learning the single ladies dance routine.
HC Queen's U contributor