3 Spicy YouTube Channels to Watch Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

YouTube is a magical place with endless entertainment. It is the best distraction for a rainy day or the time you cannot fathom studying any longer. So, without further ado, in no particular order, here are three of my favourite YouTubers:

bestdressed

Ashley aka bestdressed is a recent UCLA film grad. I discovered her YouTube channel last semester and have been watching her videos religiously ever since. Her content ranges from thrift hauls to cereal eating to bedroom makeovers to intimate conversations about masturbation and sex. Hilarious, relatable and empowering.

AdelaineMorin

Beep Bop. Adelaine Morin is super down-to-earth, and her French Bulldog is literally the cutest thing ever. If you like the color yellow, or are remotely interested in fashion or makeup, definitely check her channel out.

Safiya Nygaard

Safiya Nygaard – if you have never seen any of her videos, you are missing out. I don’t know what it is about her, maybe it’s her personality, her voice, or her vocabulary. I WISH SHE COULD NARRATE MY LIFE. For sure one of the few YouTubers out there that can keep you entertained for the entire duration of a 30min video. Also, she hails from Buzzfeed if you recognized her!

Julia Li

Queen's U