Yogi Tea: Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life & Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

For anyone looking to start their morning off right or just warm up this holiday season, Yogi Tea is something for you. This herbal tea comes in a variety of flavors from black tea, green tea or just some feel good tea. You can purchase any of the flavors at Target, Walmart or your nearest grocery story. Here are just some of the benefits I saw when I tried this amazing tea. 

Inside this beautiful packaging, I got to taste two different flavors of tea. There was the Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life and Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy.

I tried the green tea first and I loved it. It was sweet enough that I did not have to add sugar to it. It is made with organic hibiscus and supports dieting programs. This lightweight and low caffeinated tea is a great drink to start off your morning feeling right.

The second Yogi Tea I tried was the Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy. This tea supports elevated mood and energy levels. I definitely felt my mood and energy levels change after drinking it. Compared to the first tea, this tea was more sweet and contained more caffeine than the other. If you like your tea sweet and strong, then this tea is best for you!

After initially trying Yogi Tea, I decided it is something I want to incorporate in my morning routine. The flavors I pick vary to whichever mood I am feeling. They offer a variety of teas to suit my every need. Next time you are at the store, pick up some Yogi Tea and see how it can benefit you! 

Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, Rachael made the move to West Lafayette, Indiana where she attends Purdue University. She is currently a junior studying English and Communications. She is a co-correspondent and the President of Her Campus Purdue University. She currently is a reporter for The Purdue Exponent, where she writes about everything that is going on around campus. She hopes to become a note-worthy journalist and a strong business woman. Rachael is a traveling junkie and wants to explore all 50 states in her lifetime, along with going back to London, which is her favorite. She loves watching 10 Things I Hate About You and can't live without dancing to Beyonce, running, and finding new restaurants to eat at. Doughnut shops and pizza places are her go-to's.