This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

There are so many good movies coming out soon that it’s hard to keep track of them all. Especially since most of us live in dorms without cable and therefore, without seeing all the movie trailers, the closest we get is YouTube ads and most of us just skip those anyway. Here are just a few of the many movies coming out in the next few months!

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

If you want something full of magic, family, and heartbreak then this one’s for you. Reminisce on your childhood memories and embrace adulthood and see the other side of the story of Sleeping Beauty. You might be surprised on about whose side you will be on at the end. This movie stars Angelina Jolie so you know it’s going to be amazing. The first one was great, let’s see if they made the second one even better. The best part is that this sequel to the 2014 hit ‘Maleficent’ is already out in theaters!

Jumanji: The Next Level

And the story continues! How can a movie go wrong with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart? The answer is that it can’t. The recreation of the first Jumanji was absolutely hilarious and from the trailer, this one looks even funnier. If you are in the mood for a good laugh, then go see this! It comes out in theaters on December 13th so right at the end of finals week, so before you go home go have some laughs with your friends or go home and see it with your family!

Frozen II

Now I had to include an animated film because after all we are all still children at heart, so what better one than this. There actually has been surprisingly little information released about this particular Disney film. All we know is Elsa and Anna go on an adventure to help save Arendelle. Maybe we’ll find out why Elsa has her powers? Who knows, anything is possible in another majestic Disney movie. This particular one will be in theaters starting November 22nd.

Sequels go one of two ways. They are either very good or a major flop. From the first glimpse, these three all look like they will fall into the first category but I guess we will all have to go watch and find out! Hopefully you had an interest in at least one of these, if not all of them. If sequels are not your thing though there are plenty of other movies coming to theaters soon so be on the lookout!

Harlie is from a very very small town in Indiana and is a freshman at Purdue majoring in Studio Arts and Technology. She enjoys reading, watching movies, painting, and saying stupid jokes. You can most often find her laying in bed ignoring a huge pile of homework and watching Netflix. Follow her college adventure on Insta @harlie.garrett
All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.