This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Netflix has recently upped its reality TV game. As a reality connoisseur, I appreciate this. I thought it was only right that I rank all of the reality shows that have been trending on Netflix. I hope this list helps you find the perfect binge-worthy show to kick-start spring.

#1) The Ultimatum

Okay, this show is absolutely crazy. This show invites couples that have been dating for quite some time and have questioned if their partner is truly the one. It is the last test before fully committing to marriage. The show’s slogan is “Marry or move on” if that gives you any insight. These couples are put through tests of loyalty and commitment as they have to date other people in front of the partner they came in with. This is my favorite because of the twists and dramatics. If you like dramatic reality TV about couples, this is the show for you.

#2) Love is Blind

I had never been a fan of Love is Blind before. However, I just started watching the new season as it comes out weekly, and I am undeniably hooked. This show is for people that are ready for marriage and are searching for ‘the one’. They are unable to see who they are talking to because they communicate in pods and talk through a wall. The people in this experiment then get engaged before actually seeing each other and are sent on a honeymoon with all the other couples (where the drama unfolds). The show is supposed to be a test if love is truly blind. I highly recommend season 4 if you have never watched the show before.

#3) The Circle

The circle has somewhat of a similar feel to Love Is Blind in the sense that the people are not able to see one another. The main difference is that this is not a dating show. The Circle is based around social media and determining who is real and who is a catfish. The people on the show create a profile of themself or they can choose to be catfish. They chat and get to know one another through their profiles. The characters then rank each other and the top-ranked players get control of who goes home. This show is great if you are not into dating reality TV.

#4) Too Hot To Handle

Too Hot To Handle is a show where a bunch of super attractive and overly horny people are put together in a villa and are not allowed to do anything physical with one another. This show tests if love is just physical or if it is deeper than that. Physical acts with each other such as kissing, heavy petting, oral sex, sex, and whatever else these people come up with cost the players money. The prize fund lowers with each rule break. This show is a very easy and surface-level watch.

#5) The Perfect Match

Lastly, Netflix just released the first season of The Perfect Match and it was amazing. All of the people on this show are from other Netflix original reality TV shows. They match up with their ‘perfect match’ and complete challenges together. Whichever couple wins the challenge gets the power to bring new players in and send current players on dates with the new players, which is always cause for chaos. This show is unlike any other reality show I have seen and I highly recommend watching if you love Netflix reality because many fan faves make an appearance.

I hope that this list of my top 5 Netflix original reality TV shows helps you pick your next binge!

Tori Rytell is the events director at the Purdue University chapter of Her Campus. She serves as the club treasurer as well as the events coordinator. Tori writes about a variety of topics with focuses on self-care, beauty, entertainment, and relationships. Aside from Her campus, Tori studies political science and business communications with a minor in law and society. Tori is involved in Greek life on campus. In her free time, Tori loves to take her dogs Stella and Max on long walks, watch Netflix reality TV shows or Suits, and spend quality time with her friends.