The Male Heartthrobs In Netflix’s Ginny & Georgia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Fans have been going crazy these last three weeks after the hit Netflix show, Ginny and Georgia, dropped its second season. This had been long anticipated after the first season which was released in February of 2021. However, the topic that is really circulating among fans, is the question of which attractive man really stole the show?

From Felix Mallard to Raymond Ablack, there are a number of heartthrobs for any age in this show. The classic teenage heartthrob, Felix Mallard, who plays the highly-edgy and likable Marcus Baker sends girls everywhere swooning. The hair and brooding nature let every girl relate to her first boyfriend or love interest. Among the other younger male characters in the show, Damian Romeo, who plays Matt Press, while a jerk, also is a highly attractive character.

But if you are more into the hot dad trope, there are even more characters that will steal your heart in this Netflix drama series. Raymond Ablack, the actor that played the coffee shop owner Joe, leaves women everywhere swooning over the small-town business owner. And with this new season release, we have even more father figures for Ginny in the picture which bring even more attractive men to the show. Nathan Mitchell is the epiphany of attractiveness by playing the character Zion Miller who is Ginny’s motorcycle-riding dad. However, Ginny’s new step-dad is also a character of infatuation. Scott Porter, who portrays Mayor Paul Randolph, has his own moments through the show. One specific instance of the glorious attractiveness of Paul Randolph would be in the scene where Georgia takes the sexy Santa photo. This is just one example of many in which the male heartthrobs are showcased.

There is an array of hot men to dote over while enjoying this intense Netflix series. So, which character is your heartthrob?

Carissa Ray is the senior editor at the Her Campus Purdue Chapter. She edits all articles under all topics for the chapter and helps with events throughout the semester. She also writes articles for the chapter and typically writes entertainment pieces. She has been a member of the chapter since January of 2023! Carissa is currently a junior studying at Purdue University. She is majoring in Psychological Sciences with minors in Spanish and Forensic Sciences. Aside from Her Campus, Carissa is also on the board of the Purdue Chapter of Omicron Delta Kappa, a leadership honors society. She is the Service and Events Chair as well as the stand-in Alumni and Awards chair. For the honors society, she is in charge of creating the monthly Alumni newsletters and editing them. She is also a mentor for the College of Health and Human Sciences. In the future, she hopes to become a Forensic Psychologist and potentially work for the FBI. When she is not busy with school, Carissa is a huge book nerd and loves to read anything with mystery, romance, or fantasy. She also loves dancing and is part of the Purdue Higher Ground Dance Company. She enjoys jazz, hip hop, and theater dance styles. Finally, if she has any extra time, she is a TV buff and enjoys binging TV shows like Modern Family, The Vampire Diaries, or Supernatural.