The Lalastarbucks Coffee And Sunglasses
The Lalastarbucks Coffee And Sunglasses
Her Campus Media

Starbucks Secret Menu: Best Drinks to Order

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Since the start of the semester, I’ve been working as a barista at Starbucks. My dream college job! Althougjordh it’s intense and fast-paced at times, I enjoy using my creativity to design new drink combinations with my co-workers. In my article, I’m going to recommend my favorite Starbucks drink combinations and explain how to order them.

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP Frappuccino!

If you like mint chocolate chip ice cream or thin mints, this drink is an obvious replacement. Just ask: “Hi! Can I get a Matcha Frappuccino with two pumps of peppermint and java chips?” (Any Size)

CINNAMUN BUN ICED COFFEE?

I’m not a big coffee fan, but this drink has converted me. This is my boss’s go-to drink and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Just ask: “I would like an iced coffee with two pumps cinnamon dolce, one pump toffee nut, and two pumps of vanilla. And can you top with cinnamon. Thanks!” (Any Size)

GUMMY BEAR REFRESHER!

If you love a refreshing drink for your study sessions, this is a perfect option for you. Just Ask: “Can I get a Strawberry Acai Refresher with peach juice, instead of water, and two pumps of raspberry?” (Any size) Really does taste like a gummy bear!

RASBERRY CHEESECAKE SWIRL FRAPPUCCINO!

I saw this drink on TikTok and I had to try it. Just ask: “Hello, I would like a vanilla bean Frappuccino with three pumps of white mocha and two pumps of raspberry. Can you also put strawberry puree at the Bottom?” (Any Size) The strawberry puree will give the swirl at the bottom. Also, you can forgo the raspberry syrup.

BLENDED MANGO AND DRAGONFRUIT REFERESHER WITH LEMONADE!

I’ve only just recently tried this refresher because I only drink the Strawberry Acai Refresher. But I love the Mango and Dragon fruit more and it’s a gorgeous drink with the purple hue. Just ask: “Can I get a mango and dragon fruit refresher with lemonade. I would like that blended with the inclusions.” (Any Size) A super refreshing drink to study with!

I really hope you try these drinks! You won’t regret it! Also, come to the MSEE Starbucks location and come say hi!

Jordan is a junior at Purdue and majoring in History with two minors in Classical Studies and Forensic Science. Originally from Indiana, she loves drinking chai lattes, playing tennis, binge-watching Netflix, and spending time with her golden-retriever dog, Beau.