Style > Beauty

Saving My Face, One Serum at a Time

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

For those of who know me, you know that I do not usually wear makeup. So when I wore makeup two days in a row, I could feel the skin on my face crying from how dry it was. I also don’t have the best skin care routine, which made the situation worse since my face already didn’t have the best feel. But Her Campus at Purdue has recently received the innisfree Welcome Kit consisting of the sheet mask, intensive hydrating serum, intensive hydrating eye cream, and the intensive hydrating cream with all of them having green tea seed. Before trying out the products, I had heard about how good the Korean beauty brand products were and was excited to try them out. Of course, I don’t think I would be able to continuously stick to a tight skin care regimen like the 10 step Korean skincare routine, but these products had me thinking again. 

Before trying any of the products out, I first started by taking off all my makeup and washing my face. The first night I tried the intensive hydrating cream with green tea seed and let me tell you, it was amazing. My face immediately felt so good and fresh! I could tell that my skin was getting the moisture it needed. The next morning, my face was baby smooth. The second day I used the serum and the eye cream. My face felt like heaven once again. It was a great way to rejuvenate my skin, especially after a long two days of wearing makeup on my no-makeup face. 

I would rate the innisfree skincare products a 10/10 and recommend them to anyone who needs a little pick me up after a long day. If you’re interested in winning the innisfree intensive hydrating serum with green tea seed, go check out the giveaway on our Instagram account @hercampuspurdue. 

All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.