Style > Beauty

Ready to Have Your Life Changed? Try These 3 Beauty Products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

I am notorious for skipping steps of my skincare routine or deciding against doing a hair mask. Laziness always wins with me, that is why it is so important for me to find great, easy-to-use products that aren’t an extra hassle to use. Over the past month, I have compiled a list of three products that are just that! I have been absolutely loving all of these products, and they have integrated into my simplistic routine so effortlessly. Check them out!

The Ultimate Detangler by Tangle Teezer

I absolutely adore this detangling hairbrush, and I use it every time I wash my hair, honestly. After receiving the product in my Campus Trendsetters Spring Refresh Kit, I tried it and fell in love! After shampooing and conditioning, I run the Tangle Teezer through my hair to detangle any knots before I get out of the shower. It makes my hair so much easier to work with after I get out and start drying my hair. Another great thing about the Tangle Teezer is it is designed for ALL HAIR TYPES, so anyone can love it!

Drench and Quench Cream-to-Water Hydrator by Bliss

I have extremely dry skin, so finding a good moisturizer is always very important to me. I have been loving the Drench and Quench Cream-to-Water Hydrator from Bliss! It is very hydrating and melts into the skin. Also, as someone who has very sensitive skin, I really appreciate that it is cruelty-free and free from harmful toxins that might irritate the skin.

OGX Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Hair Mask

I always find it so hard to use hair masks that have to stay on for a long time, which is why I have been loving this one from OGX. It is so easy to use since you leave it on for 3-5 minutes after shampooing. I normally wash my face during that time that I have it on, and then I rinse. Although you can also use it as a leave-in treatment. It makes your hair feel so silky and smooth!

Be sure to try these products out! You won’t regret it!

Andi Baker is a Campus Correspondent and Senior at Purdue University, majoring in Actuarial Science and Applied Statistics with minors in Management and Art and Studio Design. Originally from Manila, Arkansas, Andi loves to drink sweet tea, read, and make art. You can follow her on Instagram @andibaker