This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Name: Noah White

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Indianapolis

Major: Pharmacy

Camus Activities: Greek Life, Intramurals, and Puppy Club

Interests: Soccer, Gaming, Finding New Music, and Hanging out with friends.

Relationship Status: In A Relationship

HC: Congratulations on being nominated this week’s Campus Cutie! How do you feel about receiving this highly coveted honor?

NW: It came as quite a surprise. I have always been confident but there are certain times when I like everyone else get down. This is not one of those times and I am very honored to have been bestowed this award.

HC: Most embarrassing/awkward life moment?

NW: In sixth grade I had a crush on one of my classmates, she will remain nameless, and I was head over heels for her. I memorized a song that I wanted to sing to her, but I never did. Well one day, one of my friends was talking to one of her friends and I thought I heard my friend tell her that I liked The Girl. Well I got really upset yelled at my friend in disbelief he would tell her I like The Girl. Needless to say I had misheard him and instead had revealed my feelings to the class. Also The Girl was not impressed by my outburst. I was definitely not as confident or as smooth as I am now.

HC: Best/Worst pick up line (that you have either used or heard)? Success rate?

NW: Best: Hey lets go to bed I am tired. 80%

Worst: Do you wanna go ride my unicycle? (not me by the way) 0%

HC: What is number one item on your bucket list?

NW: I want to travel the world and be places I have never been and take in cultures and places very different from what I have known.

HC: Who is your favorite sports team?

NW: Colts of course and I also love the Pacers.

HC: Who is your role model?

NW: I want to be like my father. He is a great man and provided so much for my brother and me. He is also funny and still keeps up with music and other pop culture. He is a man but still such a kid at heart and I try to be that as well.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?

NW: This may seem silly but I do not need anything extravagant. A nice dinner and a movie would be great. What would make it perfect is just connecting with my date. If we can talk the whole time, share similar interests, and make each other laugh that is perfect for me.

HC: What is the weirdest thing about you?

NW: I used to drive a Prius. Ya I know.

HC: What is your ultimate life goal?

NW: Be able to travel the world, raise good children and provide for my friends and family.

Amanda Norell is a junior at Purdue University where she is working toward a communication degree, supplemented by an art and design minor. A true Midwesterner, Amanda was born in Chicago and raised in northern Indiana, just minutes from the Michigan border. In addition to being Purdue's Campus Correspondent, Amanda is also a junior board member on Liberal Arts Student Council, a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, and has both edited and written for The Exponent, Purdue's independent daily student newspaper.  She has held internships in both event planning and career development, and has her sights set on becoming an event and wedding planner after graduation. She cannot get enough of campus in the fall, crepes from Greyhouse, Urban Outfitters, and simply lovin' life.