This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Name: Nick Coma
Year: Junior
Major: Computer Graphics Technology
Age: 21
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

HC: Are you involved with any extracurricular activities on campus?
Nick:
I am a member of Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity (Skulls) and SIGGRAPH, a computer graphics student group.

HC: When you are not doing homework, what hobbies fill up your “free time”?
Nick:
I listen to a lot of dubstep, and I really like making mixes.  I hang out at my fraternity and I talk to a lot of my music production friends- basically I do a lot of music related stuff.

HC: Where is your favorite place to eat on campus?
Nick:
I really like Greyhouse coffee shop, but for food I enjoy Nine Irish Brothers.

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve about girls?
Nick:
When I can’t hold a conversation with them because they don’t really even talk back.  I hate when I am doing all of the talking.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?
Nick:
A lot of my ideas for dates are really spontaneous—it tends to be whatever comes to my mind at that moment, whether that be going to the Cactus or a movie.

HC: What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Nick:
I rear-ended my parent’s car…while they were in it.  It was raining, I was tailgating, there was a lot of traffic… it happens… sometimes.

HC: What do you want to see yourself doing in ten years?
Nick:
I would like to have a secretary and I would like to be at a graphic design studio, or designing for musicians.

HC: What is the weirdest thing about you?
Nick:
It’s not like a fear, but I hate ladybugs with a passion.  I had a traumatizing childhood moment with ladybugs.

HC: What is the first quality you look for in a girl?
Nick:  The color of their eyes.

HC: Favorite artist right now?
Nick:
Koane Sound, they are on Skrillex’s label. I also like listening to Excision.

Leta is a senior at Purdue University studying Retail Management with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Leta is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and is obsessed with her sisters. An avid shopper and fashionista, Leta spends her time working as an Assistant Manager at Twenty Ten Boutique on Purdue's campus while managing their social media campaigns. Leta started writing for Her Campus Purdue in April of 2011. It was because of her extreme enthusiasm and passion for Her Campus that she was promoted to Purdue University's Campus Correspondent in January of 2012.