This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Fall is one of the best times of the year because it’s the start of cute, but comfy, fall looks that we all love. We are finally out of the shorts and tank top season, which I am so excited about because I personally love Fall. All the fun sweaters and stylish boots are my favorite pieces to style and wear out on any occasion. One of the best parts about Fall is the variety of colors that are now in season like the rusty oranges, dark nudes, and olive-green colors that we can finally start wearing daily. My go to Fall color is any variation of nude, but I’ve really started loving the rusty oranges. They are such a statement and can be worn with so many different pant/long skirt options. I bought the skirt and zebra sweater that I linked below, and I am so excited to style them together for Thanksgiving!

I hope these trends get you excited and thinking about fun Fall outfits that you can work into your everyday style. All styles linked below can be found on many different clothing sites, so feel free to look around if the linked pieces are out of stock in your size or if you are just looking for more cost-efficient options. They are definitely out there, but these are a few of the items I love. I have linked a few of my favorite pieces that I have purchased and some that I want to!

Fluffy Sweaters

H&M Fluffy Sweater in White

Midi Slip Skirts

Nasty Gal Midi Slip Skirt in Toffee

Animal Print Statement Pieces

Superdown Zebra Print Sweater

Shein Snakeskin Booties

Target Leopard Puff Jacket

Fleece Jackets

Urban Outfitters Fleece Teddy Jacket

Chelsea Boots

Dr. Martens Rometty Chelsea Boot

Have some fun mixing and matching these pieces and style ideas with some of your own favorites for the season and see what you can come up with! The more layers and accessories the better.

alexa kosior

Purdue '21

Hi guys! I am a Junior at Purdue University where I study Communications with a specialty in Public Relations. I am so excited to be joining her Campus. I currently have my own blog, I love that I can continue writing articles more articles and and engaging with all of you!
All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.