danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet Our Social Media Director, Taylor Bragdon!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

From her exhaustive list of creative ideas to her enthusiasm for telling a good story, Taylor Bragdon is a fun and entertaining member that we love having on our team. Get to know our social media guru!

What is your major? Minors?

“I am still technically undecided but I plan on going into selling and sales management and hopefully get a minor either in economics or communications.”

Where are you from?

“McCordsville, Indiana.”

Why did you decide to join her campus?

“I have always loved social media, event planning, and even writing and I wanted to know what it would be like to be a part of a magazine since I grew up loving Seventeen magazine.”

What has been your favorite part of her campus?

“My favorite part is the girls involved. Some of my best friends I have made while here at Purdue have been through Her Campus. They are all so beautiful, smart, and passionate that they inspire me. I also really love running our social media accounts and getting to tell people why I love Her Campus so much.”

What else are you involved with on campus?

“I am involved in A Cause for Paws.”

What do you hope to do after college?

“I hope to work in marketing or advertising for either an apparel company or a non-profit. Hopefully whatever I do end up doing I love it and get to travel.”

What has been your favorite memory at Purdue?

“It is so hard to choose just one. I think one of my favorite memories was when my family came to visit and my sister, who is a senior and in the Reamer club here, took us out on the Boilermaker Special and we toured all around campus and ate at Route 66 afterwards.”

Celebrity Crush?

“My celebrity girl crush is Blake Lively or Emma Stone. My celebrity guy crush is Ryan Reynolds.”

Favorite trip and why?

“I went to the Bahamas last year for Spring Break and I would have to say that was my favorite trip. I had never been out of the United States before or on a cruise. It was just a super fun week on the different islands with a lot of friends.”

Favorite season and why?

“My favorite season is either fall or spring. I love the changes leaves of fall and I also really love layering clothing which fall is perfect for. I am obsessed with flowers and in spring all the flowers are re-blooming and it just makes me so happy even though I get really bad allergies.”

The show I’m binging right now is…

“I am kind of a nerd and I have watched all the collections of Forensic Files on Netflix at least twice through. But if I am not watching that I am watching Rick and Morty.”

If I’m not in class, I’m most likely….

“Probably in my bed if I am honest. I like to watch Netflix while I am in my bed and also take naps.”

My favorite person is….

“My mammaw. I also know that no matter what she will love me and always support me.”

You don’t want to stand between me and…

“Pizza. I have pizza at least once a week. I always get bread sticks with it.”

Best advice I’ve ever received was….

“I think the best advice I have ever gotten was relationship advice from my mom. She told me that if the time you spend crying or mad at the other person outweighs the happy times, then it is time to move on.”

Danielle Wilkinson is an Atlanta native and currently a senior at Purdue University studying Mass Communication. She is the co-correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Purdue. She has written for several online and print publications in the past including The Purdue Exponent, The Tab, Society 19, Study Breaks Magazine and Voy Study Abroad. She loves traveling, shopping and everything entertainment, especially movies and TV, but 90s rom coms will always be her favorite. She hopes to move to California one day to pursue a career in marketing. In her free time, she loves YouTube, watching movies with her friends, working on her novel, drinking tea and reading books.