Look Like A Million This Homecoming With Rent The Runway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

With Homecoming approaching us faster than we can watch the school year go by, it’s time to start deciding on that perfect gown (or cocktail dress—however you rock it best) for the big night.

Let me tell you, there is NO better place to get your Homecoming dress this fall than from Rent The Runway. Rent The Runway has designer dresses and jewelry for rental at a fraction of the expense it would be to own them.

With just a glance at the website in search for Homecoming dresses, my eyes lit up when I saw a gorgeous Yigal Azrouel gown worth $2195 with a rental price of only $200.

On top of the great prices, Rent The Runway is constantly giving out great promo codes like $50 off your next rental! They will even give you $20 in store credit for getting a friend of yours to sign up. The company also pays for shipping returns and will send the dress in two sizes just in case.

Look your BEST this Homecoming and shop renttherunway.com like so many other girls on your campus! Having trouble deciding what style you want to turn heads with at your Homecoming? Rent The Runway’s website has personal stylists to help you find that perfect dress.

What are you waiting for? Sign up now by visiting www.renttherunway.com/purdue

Leta is a senior at Purdue University studying Retail Management with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Leta is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and is obsessed with her sisters. An avid shopper and fashionista, Leta spends her time working as an Assistant Manager at Twenty Ten Boutique on Purdue's campus while managing their social media campaigns. Leta started writing for Her Campus Purdue in April of 2011. It was because of her extreme enthusiasm and passion for Her Campus that she was promoted to Purdue University's Campus Correspondent in January of 2012.