Style > Beauty

Let’s Pamper Ourselves and Have THE EVERYTHING SHOWER 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

1. Apply the Tea Tree Skin Clearing clay mask from The Body Shop: Clay masks help remove impurities from your skin, unclog pores, and improve skin texture. They can also help control excess oil and leave your skin feeling refreshed. 
  1. Use the Shea Butter hair mask from The Body Shop and gently massage it into your hair: Shea butter hair masks provide deep conditioning, nourishment, and hydration to your hair. They can help repair and strengthen damaged hair, reduce frizz, and improve hair texture. 
  1. Rinse your body and hair with warm water: Rinsing your body and hair in the shower helps remove dirt, sweat, and any initial product residue, preparing your skin and hair for the next steps. Warm water helps regulate circulation and opens pores. 
  1. Mix the Ultra Care Daily Moisture shampoo by Dove with water in a container and massage it into your scalp for 1 minute, then rinse. Repeat twice to remove the hair mask: Shampooing your hair cleanses your scalp and hair strands, removing dirt, oil, and product buildup. Massaging the shampoo into your scalp helps promote circulation and ensures a thorough cleanse. Repeating the process helps ensure that the hair mask is completely washed out. 
  1. Apply the Ultra Care Daily Moisture conditioner by Dove to your hair, wait for 3 minutes: Conditioning your hair helps restore moisture, softness, and manageability. It can also protect your hair from damage and make it easier to detangle. 
  1. While waiting, apply the Pomegranate seeds and Shea Butter body scrub by Dove to your body and wash: Body scrubs exfoliate your skin, removing dead skin cells and leaving your skin smoother and more radiant. They can also help prevent ingrown hairs and improve blood circulation. Pomegranate seeds are great for providing collagen which helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Shea Butter makes your skin smooth and fresh. 
  1. Scrub the Morning Burst facial cleanser by Clean & Clear on your face: Face wash cleanses your facial skin, removing makeup, dirt, and excess oil. It helps maintain clear and healthy skin by preventing clogged pores and acne. 
  1. Gently rinse off the conditioner from your hair: Rinsing out the conditioner ensures that it doesn’t weigh down your hair while still providing the benefits of moisture and protection. 
  1. Wash your entire body with the Relaxing Lavender and Chamomile body wash by Dove: Body wash cleanses your skin, removing any remaining impurities and leaving your body feeling refreshed and clean. Lavender helps in calming the body while chamomile has antioxidants that revive your skin.  
  1. Rinse everything off, and you’re done: Rinsing thoroughly ensures that all product residue is removed from your skin and hair, leaving you feeling clean and ready to go. 

Overall, this routine helps promote healthy, clean skin and well-conditioned hair by addressing various skincare and haircare needs.  

Anaaya is student majoring in PR and strategic communications with a minor in psychology at purdue. She loves fashion, social media, photography, and is an aspiring digital creator on instagram. She is a sucker for mental health awareness and loves being an unpaid therapist. You can never go against her devouring love for The Weeknd, Drake, and Travis Scott.