This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Let’s face it ladies you either absolutely love lip gloss or despise it to no end. I for one really enjoy lip gloss but could never find the right formula. Each one I tried was either too sticky or it did not feel good on my lips. I have tried many different brands ranging from high end to the drugstore but none really stuck out to me or made me want to repurchase it anytime soon. That was until I tried the Buxom lip gloss. The one I tried and have been loving is in the color “Dolly”.

The formula is sticky but not the annoying type of sticky that gets caught in your hair. It also feels very hydrating and plumping. It has a slight tingling sensation that I really enjoy and have not found to be overwhelming. It does taste minty which is why I think the tingling sensation is more of a cooling one rather than irritating. This shade does have glitter in it, but I do not feel it when it is on my lips. So, there is no gritty glitter feeling. The glitter in it adds more to that glossy look that lip gloss gives you.

Since it is a lip gloss the only downside to it is that it wears off easily. After it has worn off I still feel a cooling feeling on my lips. This specific color I would describe as “my lips but better” as it is a little bit darker pink than my natural lip color. I would highly recommend this lip gloss to all my friends. They have a large shade range of different colors, so I think it would be easy for anyone to find their perfect shade.

Taylor is from a small farm town called McCordsville, Indiana but has some big goals set for herself. Currently she is studying selling and sales with a management minor at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. In her free time Taylor enjoys photography and being a freelance model, traveling, spending time with her friends and family, and watching Netflix. You can follow her career @taylorbragdon on Instagram.
All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.