This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Tis the season for wish lists and a full shopping cart! Is it just me or does everyone sometimes just blank and find it quite difficult to decide on the perfect gift for your special someone? Hours of scrolling on the web and walking circles around the mall is overwhelming to many. However, no need to fear, this Holiday Gift Guide shall alleviate all worries and provide you with a categorized section of budget-friendly, and thoughtful gifts for your loved ones.

For the Self Care Gal:

Sheet Masks

Essential Oil Diffuser + Oil Set

Fuzzy Socks

Jade Roller

Salt Rock Lamp

For the Creative:

Paint Set

Stickers

Calligraphy Pens

Bullet Journal

Desk Organizer

For the Baker:

Cookie in jar

Measuring Spoon Set

Apron

Cookbook

Tiered Serving Plate

For the Tech Savvy:

Phone case

Disposable Camera

Portable Charger

Headphones

Laptop Sleeve/Keyboard Cover

For the Athlete/Gym Junkie:

Workout Set

Sneakers

Gym Bag

Water Bottle

Speaker

For the Cozy One:

Robe

Slippers

Throw Blanket

Candle Set

Oversized Sweatshirt

For the Beauty Guru/Fashionista:

Brush Set

Nail Polish

LED Mirror

Jewelry

Sunglasses

For the CEO:

Planner

Pen Set

Tote Bag

Tumblr

Watch

Sharon is pursuing an undergraduate degree in PR & Strategic Communications at Purdue University. She is a Tennessee girl at heart, has a passion for fashion and to create. Truly a gal on the go. Find her on Instagram: @sharonjin_
All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.