This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

With only about a month left, another school year is coming to an end. The last few years at this time I would be extremely be happy to be finishing my schoolwork and getting the summer away from the pesky books. This year has been an exception due to my impending graduation.

In previous years, the end of the school year meant that I would start a new internship before returning back to school in the fall. Now, I have to find an adult job and stay there through the fall. While keeping a job has never been difficult to me, finding a job that I will want to spend at least a year doing has been a slight struggle.

I honestly would not feel as stressed about my joblessness if everyone else in my major had not had a job aligned since the beginning of the school year. As I think about having to go through the interview process, I wish I could just pack up my bags and fly to Morocco. That’s not to say that I am trying to escape getting a job. It’s just that the whole process of going through multiple interviews to repeatedly be told “no” is tiresome. But we all must continue searching and interviewing, the right job must be out there. 

So, to all others with senior anxiety, here is a little motivation:

-It will all work out

-Good things take time

-It is okay to go out on a Thursday

Rachael Lowe was born in northern Indiana (the Region) and was raised knowing she would be attending Purdue. As a third generation Boilermaker she is majoring in Agricultural Economics and minoring in Communications. Her passions are traveling, wine, and puppies. In her free time she likes to craft, paint, have a nice glass of moscato, watch movies with friends, and bake. When Rachael graduates in May of 2018 she plans on having as much fun as she did in college. Follow her on Instagram @rachael03
Danielle Wilkinson is an Atlanta native and currently a senior at Purdue University studying Mass Communication. She is the co-correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Purdue. She has written for several online and print publications in the past including The Purdue Exponent, The Tab, Society 19, Study Breaks Magazine and Voy Study Abroad. She loves traveling, shopping and everything entertainment, especially movies and TV, but 90s rom coms will always be her favorite. She hopes to move to California one day to pursue a career in marketing. In her free time, she loves YouTube, watching movies with her friends, working on her novel, drinking tea and reading books.