This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

It’s been a little toasty at Purdue and my skin has been dying. Thankfully, my sister gave me one of the most hydrating light weight creams I’ve ever used. This stuff has low key become one of my holy grails to my routine. 

My skin type is on the drier side and I’ve had to try multiple creams, lotions, and serums to find the right one for me. A big issue that I had was with my skin not feeling nourished or being able to breathe. But the sensitive skin formula of First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Barriair Cream felt amazing on my face. It instantly felt hydrating and refreshing. Although the packaging may look small, a little bit of this product goes a long way. Throughout the day, I never felt weighed down my moisturizer or like I was clogging up my pores.

With my hydrated skin, I’m able to feel confident all day. This is a product I definitely am going to get again! 

All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.