Get to Know Our Team: Sammy Bonnet

We’re back with another amazing team member, Sammy Bonnet! From Carmel, Indiana, Sammy is a sophomore studying elementary education. We asked her a couple of questions to find out more about her. Check them out below!

HC: What is your favorite place to go to at Purdue?

Sammy: When it’s nice outside, I love to go to the engineering fountain and sit on the lawn while doing my homework or hanging out with friends!

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Sammy: I would love to travel to Spain and Portugal, especially during the summertime

HC: What brought you to Her Campus at Purdue?

Sammy: I heard about Her Campus when I was looking for ways to be more involved on campus and I knew I wanted to be a part of such an awesome organization!

HC: If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would you do?

Sammy: I would slow down more and worry way less about my future, high school me was way too stressed about college!

HC: What is your favorite show to watch and why?

Sammy: Right now it’s a tie between The Office and The West Wing.  I love The Office because it is such a simple concept for a show and yet it is still incredibly funny to me and the West Wing is a personal favorite because I love politics and it was a show I used to watch with my Dad back in high school.

HC: Do you have a secret talent?

Sammy: Not that I know of!

HC: Who inspires you the most and why?

Sammy: I am inspired by every woman in my life, especially my Mom, and I also have a huge admiration for Lin Manuel Miranda

HC: How do you decide what to write about?

Sammy: Most of my ideas come from conversations I have with my friends in passing about whatever is going on in our lives, and other times I simply love a product and want to tell everyone about it!