Fall Drinks that You Can Make at Home

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

While there are many ways you can incorporate fall into your daily life this season, one fun and practical way is to make fall-inspired drinks from the comfort of your own home! While many coffee shops such as Starbucks have been doing this for years, being able to make a wide variety of drinks catered to your own preferences is an easy way to try new drink recipes that you are sure to enjoy.

Pumpkin Juice

Pumpkin juice is a sweet and spiced fruit juice that can be served either cold or warm to your liking.

What you need: apple cider, apricot nectar, canned pumpkin puree

Spices (optional, but recommended): cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla extract

All you need to do to make this delicious drink is to bring the juices and spices to a boil and simmer for around 5 minutes. Stir in the vanilla and serve warm or over ice if you want a cold drink.

Sparkling Apple Punch

Sparkling apple punch is a simple but refreshing fall drink that takes just a few juices and some bubbles!

What you need: apple cider, cranberry juice, orange juice, seltzer water

Simply combine the juices to your taste and garnish with a stick of cinnamon, if you would like.

Pumpkin Hot Chocolate

Pumpkin hot chocolate is a twist on a classic childhood recipe.

What you need: Milk, pumpkin puree, hot chocolate powder, whipped cream, cinnamon

To make this recipe, combine your pumpkin puree, milk, and hot chocolate mix and heat in a saucepan. When the ingredients are both well combined and warm, transfer them to a glass and garnish with some whipped cream and cinnamon on top and you have a delicious fall twist on classic drink!

Fall inspired food is a delicious and creative way to bring the flavors of fall into your kitchen, try out these recipes to see if you agree!

Katelin Bauer is a Junior studying Psychological Sciences with a minor in Law and Society. She is originally from Wisconsin growing up in the Milwaukee area. She enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, baking, and spending time with friends.