Campus Style: Casual Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Who: Kate Reidenbach

Year: Senior

Major: Dietetics

Current Obsession: 8tracks.com! Any playlist with Bon Iver.

Spotted: Russell Street

Kate gets ready for dinner with friends in a classic fall ensemble that never grows old. By pairing a fun, printed scarf with this neutral look, Kate transforms this outfit into one all collegiettes aim for. And the sock bun? So in right now!

Wearing

• Jeans: American Eagle
  • Sweater: Target
  • Scarf: Target
Amanda Norell is a junior at Purdue University where she is working toward a communication degree, supplemented by an art and design minor. A true Midwesterner, Amanda was born in Chicago and raised in northern Indiana, just minutes from the Michigan border. In addition to being Purdue's Campus Correspondent, Amanda is also a junior board member on Liberal Arts Student Council, a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, and has both edited and written for The Exponent, Purdue's independent daily student newspaper.  She has held internships in both event planning and career development, and has her sights set on becoming an event and wedding planner after graduation. She cannot get enough of campus in the fall, crepes from Greyhouse, Urban Outfitters, and simply lovin' life. 
Leta is a senior at Purdue University studying Retail Management with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Leta is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and is obsessed with her sisters. An avid shopper and fashionista, Leta spends her time working as an Assistant Manager at Twenty Ten Boutique on Purdue's campus while managing their social media campaigns. Leta started writing for Her Campus Purdue in April of 2011. It was because of her extreme enthusiasm and passion for Her Campus that she was promoted to Purdue University's Campus Correspondent in January of 2012.