This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Now that fall is finally here, it’s time to spice up your Netflix queue with shows that are bound to
get you in the autumnal mood. So when you’re not studying, grab some blankets, light a candle
(pumpkin-scented preferably) and watch the 10 best fall shows listed below.

Happy binging! (Yes Netflix, I’m still here).

1. gilmore girls

It wouldn’t be fall without a good ole dose of Stars Hollow (a town that seems to be in the
perpetual season of Autumn) and a studious Rory Gilmore (who is bound to get you motivated to
ace those upcoming exams).

2. Only Murders in the Building

This newly released dark comedy/mystery starring Selena Gomez already has a 100% on Rotten
Tomatoes and it’s own fan-made merch to go along with it. In addition, the quirky, mysterious
vibes are perfect for a fall evening.

3. sex education

Funny, heartwarming, and honest, this show is bound to give you all the ~feels~. Not to mention,
lots of fun fall fashion inspiration.

4. the haunting of hill house

If you’re looking for something a bit more spooky to get you in the Halloween spirit, this shows
just for you. Based on the novel of the same name, this miniseries follows a plot similar to that of
The Conjuring. So when you’re not going to an actual haunted house, watch as a family struggles
to confront their chilling past.

5. chilling adventures of sabrina

Witchcraft, demons, and adorable fall outfits. What’s not to like? Plus we all know Kiernan
Shipka never disappoints.

6. twin peaks

Basically, if the X-Files and Gilmore Girls had a love child (according to my roommate). Creepy,
intriguing, yet also speckled with picturesque fall scenery and hot coffee, this show is perfect for
Autumn.

7. charmed

If you liked Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, you’ll love this show even more. It follows the lives
of three sister witches who use their powers to protect people against evil forces (aka girl power
at its finest).

8. american horror story

This show is basically the epitome of horror (hence its name). Each season follows a different
equallycreepy story, whether it be witches, murder, or ghosts. This show is ideal for the true
horror fans who are looking for something a bit spookier this season.

9. it’s the great pumpkin, charlie brown

Iconic. Classic. A cultural reset.

10. the vampire diaries

A supernatural teen drama starring numerous hot people, as well as vampires, werewolves, and
ghosts (and did I mention the heart wrenching love triangles?).

So whether you decide to catch up on Gilmore Girls or binge watch a scary series, I hope you
enjoy the shows listed above. Happy Fall!

Hi! My name is Catie and I'm currently a freshmen studying speech-language pathology at Purdue University. In my free time, I enjoy reading a Sally Rooney book, watching The Office, or listening to T-swift.