This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Are you ever bored with your music? In need of something new to listen to while walking to class or while you’re in the car? Well, I have the answer and it is podcasts.

Up until about a year ago, I never really listened to podcasts. But, when I did I realized it is a great way to get information, laugh, or be entertained. There are so many podcasts out there and really there is a topic for everyone. So, I’ve decided to compile a list of all of my favorite podcasts. These podcasts have a pretty wide range as well so there is bound to be something for everyone. Enjoy!

1. The Art History Babes This is my personal favorite. This podcast is made by four very good friends who love art history and wine. They literally drink wine and talk about art history. It is the perfect mix of funny and informational with a dash of feminism to make it even better.

2. Mueller, She Wrote This is a podcast mainly dealing with politics and specifically the Mueller Investigation. But this podcast is discussed by just women giving it an entirely different angle than before. It’s a great way to understand current politics without having to watch the same news shows every day.

3. Forever35 For all the self-care obsessed ladies out there this is for you. Everything from skin care to diet trends are discussed here. The writers of the show also have special guests who give very useful insight as well. I like this one because it gives honest answers and reviews to products, diets, etc.

4. Wait What…Don’t Tell Me If you want to feel like the smartest and dumbest person at the same time well then this is for you. NPR’s weekly quiz tests your knowledge with this trivia based podcast. But there’s a twist- part of the trivia answers are made up. This podcast is great when you’re in the car for a long time, it is very entertaining.

5. The Breakfast Club If you like rap/hip-hop/pop music this podcast is for you. This podcast has tons of artists on it where they come and talk with the hosts of the podcast. One of the hosts is Charlamagne Tha God aka the dude that Drake raps about in his song “Back to Back.” This show is filled with celeb drama making it always interesting.

6. The Daily Show

This is an audio version of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. This is a political satire that will have you laughing so hard you cry. Watch it just once to see Trevor Noah impersonate Trump (trust me it’s worth it). Personally, a favorite of mine. I also recommend watching the actual show as well.

7. Sleep with me This podcast is for all the insomniacs out there. This podcast is designed to help you fall asleep! The podcast is designed to begin by telling you a sort of bed time story that keeps getting progressively boring to help you fall asleep. It’s like when you’re exhausted sitting in a lecture hall only this time you actually get to lay in bed and fall asleep.

8. 10% Happier This podcast is dedicated to helping people reduce their stress and become happier. It was founded by an ABC news anchor who had severe anxiety until he started meditating. His weekly podcast strives toward helping people find the balance between work and happiness. It is super useful to listen to when you’re stressed, trust me on that.

Megan is a junior at Purdue University pursuing a double major in Political Science and English. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and online shopping. She is proudly from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and will never let you forget it . Follow her on Instagram @megan_sommerfeld
All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.