5 Useful Stocking Stuffers That Will Not Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

It is officially the Christmas season. While I am excited about all of the warm cups of hot cocoa I am going to have, I always get stuck on what to put in my siblings’ stockings. In my family, it is tradition that each family member picks another from a hat and makes their stocking. Even though I have been doing this for 5 years now, I always get stuck on what to put in a stocking that is not too expensive and will actually be used after Christmas day. If you are having the same problem, I searched far and wide for 5 affordable stocking stuffers that can be used for anyone in the family.

1. Apple Watch Bands

Apple watch bands are a great stocking stuffer that will be used many days after Christmas. Just make sure that if you are buying them, the person you are buying for has an Apple Watch. These bands come in a 6 pack and have many different color combinations for all the people in your life. There are also 2 different sizes, so be aware of that when ordering!

1. Screen Cleaner for Electronics

Whether or not we like to admit it, most of us are on our phones or another device (like an iPad, laptop, etc.) for most of the day. I know bringing all of my devices with me throughout the day leaves them gross and in need of a cleaning before I go to bed. This screen cleaner holds a bottle of cleaner as well as a wipe to clean all of your devices’ screens after a long day of working. There are multiple colors available for everyone in your life.

1. 10-Foot Iphone Charger

This is the perfect stocking stuffer for people who have an iPhone, ipad, or Airpods. Whether you are a college student who needs a charger to extend to their bed in the dorms or an adult who needs a charger to reach across their bed, this gift will be used and will not break the bank.

1. Reusable Grocery Bag

Want to get a gift that will make the environment better? Buy these reusable grocery bags that come in lots of different patterns and designs. Whether you grocery shop or get them delivered, this is still a great item to have to carry items that you attain throughout the day.

1. Sleep Mask

Know someone who has a roommate that keeps the light on at all hours of the night? Or maybe the person you are shopping for needs complete darkness at night or is having trouble sleeping? Buy them this sleep mask! It comes in multiple different colors, and can be used anywhere!

Whether you buy these as a stocking stuffer or as a gift for yourself, these items will be used and will not break the bank. I hope this list of affordable stocking stuffer items gave you ideas for your shopping this holiday season. Happy Holidays!

Ella Fabian

Purdue '27

Ella Fabian is a freshman writer at the Her Campus at Purdue chapter. She writes primarily entertainment and health verticals on the site. Beyond Her Campus, Ella is a part of The Period Project, Rotaract Club, and multiple pharmacy clubs at Purdue. She is hoping to start a mental health advocacy club on campus as well. Ella is currently a freshman at Purdue University, majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences, and is hoping to minor in German. After graduation, she hopes to work in Psychiatric Pharmacy in a hospital. Though, in her free time, Ella is an avid reader and loves a good rom-com. She also loves playing sports, Volleyball and Basketball, as well as, jamming out to Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo.