5 Products to Try During Virtual Learning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Virtual learning has us sitting in front of the computer. I, for one, have definitely seen my posture worsen, my eye bags have gotten bigger, and my sleep schedule is terrible! After doing a lot of research, here are some products that I personally want to try to make my virtual learning experience better!

Blue Light Glasses

I invested in a pair of these a few weeks ago (I got mine off Amazon, 3 pairs for $19) and they’ve been amazing! I can confidently say that I’ve been going to sleep with a significantly less amount of headaches, and the glasses themselves don’t discomfort my eyes at all! It makes a very subtle difference but 10/10 would recommend.

Colourpop Blue Light Face Serum Boost

I haven’t tried this yet, but it’s high up on my list of things to buy! This supposedly will help protect your skin against the blue light of high tech devices with antioxidants from lingonberry fruit, and boost skin that’s drained from the constant exposure. Your skin will be left luminous and you can work without worry.

Ergonomic Mouse Pad

I have one of these and it’s great! Being on the computer all day has my wrists hurting, and padded mouse pads have definitely helped with that a lot. They’re soft and comfortable, and most importantly, affordable!

Time Marked Water Bottle

I’m very bad with keeping track of my water intake on a normal day, and quarantine hasn’t helped at all. I constantly forget to drink enough water and having a time marked water bottle has kept me in check. Hydrate or diedrate, am I right?

Back Brace

All my years of posture training has gone down the drain during quarantine. I slouch over my desk all day long, and a back brace has been helping me with that. I’d definitely recommend this if you don’t have the opportunity to get up and walk around a few times a day!

Since no one knows how much longer we’ll be in quarantine, it’s best to take care of yourself! Sitting in front of our computers all day is definitely not good for us, and I hope that these products can help you guys stay on top of it while killing it at school!

Hi! I'm Michelle, a senior at Purdue University studying Brain and Behavioral Sciences with a minor in Management. I'm from Orange County in sunny SoCal. Some of my hobbies include golfing, journaling, and singing!